The Artcom Collectors' Corner is a excellent
website for high quality corporate
Our sponsors are intelligent corporate entities
that recognize the real value
and intrinsic quality of the www.artcom.com traffic and audience.
- Quality contents whose purpose is to promote
- Entice the public at large to increase their
support to our cultural treasures
- Invite people to visit our museums more
- NEDSITE, (from Holland) has reviewed your site
and has decided to award your site with our "Best of the Net Award"
for a great contribution of value to the web. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your site has been selected as a featured site
in StudyWeb as one of the best educational
resources on the web by our researchers.
- Congratulations! Your web site is featured in
the acclaimed new book, Judaism on the web, because author Irving
Green felt it was one of the top 500 sites on the Jewish
- These are actual e-mail addresses.
- These comments were freely sent to us
without any solicitation on our part.
See what some other visitors have said about
- This appears to be a very informative site.
- Thank you for being on the net!
- Thank you so much for your abundance of
information. It is so nice to be able to look up info on all the
museums I intend to visit when I travel. Thanks again.
- Why didn't I know about this site before?
Thanks. Terrific. Grypho@worldnet.att.net
- Felt like a member of the team; unveiling a
- Great site! I'm from Germany, you know.
- Very nice site; I have a Dodsworth Sefar and am
collecting more of his work. Candress1@aol.com
- Lots of good stuff on your site! Good luck.
- I am a Chinese art dealer in Chongqing Huipa
Art Gallery in People's Republic of China. Hpzhoa@public.cta.cq.cn
- I would like to add the Wyoming Arts Council
Gallery to your listing. Ifranc@ missc.state.wy.us
- What a great resource. Thanks for the effort in
making this possible. Stoney@neosoft.com
- Just a few words to express my admiration for
your web site. Its quite wonderful. Insleremail@example.com.
While it is still almost impossible to precisely
economic and demographic profiles of the visitors of any website,
assertions can safely be made from profiles of similar audiences and
of relevant industry publications, from sampling of museums
visitors, art and antiques collectors,
as well as visitors to art and antiques trade exhibitions.
Based on the above, we can very safely assert the
following about the Artcom Collectors'
- are upper level professionals in
business, the arts and entertainment.
- have achieved a very comfortable
financial level and enjoy a satisfaction with and appreciation of life.
- are well educated, travel and fill
their lives with luxury items that are available to them.
- are fairly evenly divided between
males and females
- are married, with a median age
around 46-49 years
- have a estimated median income of
- are primarily graduates from
college/universities and are in professional/managerial positions
- are purchasers of luxury items,
including antique furniture, original art, sculptures, high end
automobiles, jewelry and world travel
- maintain and extensive investment
- have an annual household income of
better than $150,000
- are computer savvy with obviously
If you wish to SPONSOR this website
and reach such a qualified audience, just send us an e-mail.
- artcom.com is also available for the
advertising of a few selected products and services that would be of
interest to the lifestyle of its visitors.
- If you are considering placing a few banners on
quality websites, let
us know what products/services you would like to
promote and we will email you back our current rates.