Help others:

Donate to the Red Cross

Donate to the Salvation Army

Listing sponsored by
Scientific Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.

Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens

78 E Granada Boulevard
Ormond Beach, Florida

Phone: 386-676 3347 --

Statement of Purpose:

Contemporary art. Permanent collection of symbolic paintings by Malcolm Fraser.

About Ormond Memorial Art Museum and Gardens:
Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens is a non-profit 501©(3) corporation, registered with the State of Florida, and has been in operation since 1946.
The mission of Ormond Memorial Art Museum and Gardens is to be "a living monument to creative freedom." The Museum strives to serve the community of Ormond Beach and its visitors by offering exhibits by Florida artists; maintaining a permanent collection of Malcolm Fraser's works; advancing the arts through education and appreciation; and making the Gardens a botanical and ecological showcase.

The Museum raises about 20% of its annual budget through grants; the remaining 80% of funds is raised through donations (including membership, fundraising activities and outright and in-kind gifts). The Museum has over 800 membership units to date and membership has increased by 10%-20% each year since 1996.

Highlights & Collections:

Visit OMAM's website to discover the history and legacy of the Museum, check exhibition schedules, discover educational programs, view an online Malcolm Fraser Photo Gallery, explore the Gardens, find membership and contact information and meet the Museum staff.



The Museum is open seven days a week to accommodate area visitors, except on major holiday weekends and when galleries are closed for installation of new exhibitions. Regular hours are: Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Gardens are open sunup to sundown every day.

Admission & Directions:

The Museum suggests a $2.00 donation per adult; senior citizens, children, and students with I.D. are admitted free of charge every day.

The Gardens are open to the public, free of charge, every day. The Gardens are available for rental for weddings, photo shoots and activities at a very reasonable rate. Reservations may be made by calling the City of Ormond Beach's Leisure Services Department at 386-676-3250.

Directions from I-95: Take exit # 88 (S.R. 40 - Ormond Beach/Ocala) east about 4 miles (you will be on Granada Blvd./S.R. 40). Cross Halifax River to beachside; museum is located on southeast corner of Granada Blvd. and Halifax Ave. at the second traffic light. Markers include Billy's Tap Room restaurant on southwest corner, U.S. Post Office on northwest corner and Food Lion on northeast corner. Turn right (south) on Halifax and park on street or in parking lot just behind the Gardens (on left). Parking is free.


Key Personnel:

Ann Burt , Director
Erin Friedberg, Curator of Education

Tell us what you think.

Do you have any additional comments concerning this site?
Do you wish to receive some information on
how to get your museum on the Museums Tour?

Thank you again for your visit.


This page and all contents are © 1995-2014 Art Emotion Corp., IL. USA.
All information is subject to change - This document is non contractual.