Listing sponsored by
Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.
Rose Art Museum - Brandeis University
415 South Street
Phone: 617 736 3434 - Tty: 617 736-8516 -
Statement of Purpose
The Rose Art Museum has one of the largest collections of Contemporary Art in New England.
The Museum features changing exhibitions throughout the year. A selection of the permanent collection is exhibited once a year, often during the summer months.
Annually the Museum presents an exhibition of Boston area artists.
Highlights & Collections
- American and European 20th Century painting and Sculpture,
- Contemporary Painting, Drawing, Sculpture and Photography
- Gevirtz-Mnuchin Collection of contemporary art;
- Contemporary art and regional artists.
Exhibits & Special Events
- Permanent and temporary exhibitions, lectures, tours, member events, docent program, catalog exchange
- Visit the Museum on line at
- Dorothea Rockburne, 1989
- Kiki Smith: Unfolding the Body, 1992
- Jackie Ferrara Sculpture, 1993
- Joan Snyder, Painter: 1969-Now, 1994
- Judy Pfaff: Elephant, 1995
- Herbert W, Plimpton Collection of Realist Art, 1995
- Judy Chicago: The Holocaust Project, 1995
- More Than Minimal: Feminism and Abstraction in the
Catalogues of most past exhibitions are available by calling the Museum at 617/736-3434 (check or money order only)
- Tuesday through Sunday, 1 - 5 pm.
- Thursdays, 1 - 9 pm.
- Closed Mondays and Holidays
- Entrance and each floor accessible by elevator.
Admission & Directions:
Carl Belzd, Director
- Susan Stoops, Curator;
- Corinne Zimmerman, Curator of Education/ Patrons and Friends Coordinator;
- John Rexine, Registrar;
- Roger Kizik, Preparator;
- Leah Schroeder, Administrative Assistant
Tell us what you think.
Would you like to e-mail any request to the museum?
Do you wish to receive some information on
how to get your museum on the Artcom Museums Tour?
Thank you again for your visit.
This page and all contents are © 1995-2014 Art Emotion Corp., IL. USA.
All information is subject to change - This document is non contractual.