Listing sponsored by
Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.
Franklin D. Roosevelt Library and Museum
511 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, New York
Statement of Purpose:
The first of the Presidential Libraries. A center for research and education on the President and Eleanor Roosevelt. The President's Hyde Park home comprises the other half of the Roosevelt Historic site.
Interactive exhibits. President's hand-controlled Ford; recreation of his oval office; Head of State gifts.
Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission prices are for a combined ticket
to the Roosevelt Library and Home.
- Adults (17-61): $5.00
- Senior Citizens (62 and over): $4.00
- Group Rate (20 or more people): $4.00
- Children (16 and under): Free
Check with us at a later date.
Key Personnel: Verne W. Newton, Director
- Administrative Officer: Frank Gaetano
- Archives Section: Raymond J. Teichman
- Museum Section: Wendell A. Parks
- Museum Store: Carol Bayne Anderson
- Facility Manager: George Norton
Tell us what you think.
Do you have any additional
comments concerning this site?
Do you wish to receive some information on
how to get your museum on the Museums Tour?
Thank you again for your visit.
This page and all contents are © 1995-2014 Art Emotion Corp., IL. USA.
All information is subject to change - This document is non contractual.