Listing sponsored by
Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.
California Military Museum
1119 Second Street
Phone: 916/442-2883 - Tty: -
Statement of Purpose
The California Military Museum is the state's official military historical museum and research center.
Highlights & Collections
The museum tell the unique story of California's military history. Displays include on of the large military longarms collection in the western United States, battle flage of the California National Guard, as well as many other displays.
- The Curtis Hall Long Arms Collection,
- The Walter P. Story Library and Research Center
Exhibits & Special Events
- Spanish and Mexican California
- Early American California
- California and the Civil War
- Post Civil War
- The War with Spain
- Military Medician
- World War I
- 250th Coast Artillery
- 251st Coast Artillery
- Military Music
- World War II
- Civil War Artillery
- California Veterans
- California Air National Guard
- Women in the Military
- The Persian Gulf War
See website, http://www.militarymuseum.org
10:00 am to 4:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday
Admission & Directions:
Adults: $3.00, Seniors: $1.50, Childern: $1.00
On Second Street in the Old Sacramento Historical Park. Three blocks from the California Railroad Museum
Maj Gen Donald E. Mattson, Director
- William Davies, Librarian
- Ricardo David, Exhibit Technician
- Brig Gen William Hamilton, California Center for Military History
- Daniel M. Sebby, Webmaster
Tell us what you think.
Would you like to e-mail any request to the museum?
Do you wish to receive some information on
how to get your museum on the Artcom Museums Tour?
Thank you again for your visit.
This page and all contents are © 1995-2014 Art Emotion Corp., IL. USA.
All information is subject to change - This document is non contractual.