Listing sponsored by
Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.
Goldstein, the - a Museum of Design
244 McNeal Hall, 1985 Buford Avenue
Saint Paul, MN
Phone: 612-624-7434 - Tty: -
Statement of Purpose
A museum which supports the courses of the Department of Design, Housing, and Apparel at the University of Minnesota.
Highlights & Collections
- A gallery space with four exhibitions per year.
- Exhibitions range from student work, juried exhibitions of quilts, seed beads, and clothing design, to cultural and ethnic diversity in design issues.
- We feature artifacts from our own collections plus those from other museum collections and private collectors and scholars.
- A design reference library.
- Based on Harriet and Vetta Goldstein's travel, research, and teaching...and their book: "Art in Everyday Life."
- Historic Costumes,
- Interior Design Archives, and
- Decorative Arts.
Exhibits & Special Events
- M, T, W, F, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Th, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- S, S, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Admission & Directions:
University of Minnesota, St. Paul campus. Off of Cleveland Avenue, on Buford Circle, within the College of Human Ecology.
Dr. Lindsay Shen, Director
- Nancy Cyr, Registrar
- Rodney Schwartz, Assistant to the Director
Tell us what you think.
Would you like to e-mail any request to the museum?
Do you wish to receive some information on
how to get your museum on the Artcom Museums Tour?
Thank you again for your visit.
This page and all contents are © 1995-2014 Art Emotion Corp., IL. USA.
All information is subject to change - This document is non contractual.